Our hours are 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday-Friday.
We take special pride in our ability to match factory finishes as the final step in the restoration process. Our reputation depends on it. Today’s modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints. We have made major investments to implement, update, and maintain the finest paint-matching system available.
Yes. Just let your advisor know what other work you would like done, and he or she will make the necessary arrangements.
Every situation and vehicle is different. Your advisor will provide you with an estimate for the specific time frame for your vehicle.
Yes, we are happy to provide pickup and delivery service. We want your visit to be a positive, stress-free experience.
If you need a rental car, we are happy to help make the necessary arrangements. However, not every insurance policy provides rental car coverage. Please check your policy and/or call your insurance company to find out if you have rental coverage and any limitations there may be.
Yes. We guarantee all repairs with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
During the first 30 days after repair, we recommend the following:
- Wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge.
- Always use clean fresh water.
- Wash your vehicle in the shade
- Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface.
- Do not “dry wipe” your vehicle. Dry wiping can scratch the finish.
- Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days.
- Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface.
- Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish.
- Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface.
Do NOT wax or polish the vehicle during the first 90 days. This will allow the finish to dry and harden completely.
Any deductible required is determined by your insurance policy. Please contact your insurance agent to be certain of any deductible you must pay.
Your deductible needs to be paid directly to us when you pick up your vehicle.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, & Discover. Cash and checks are always welcome.
Parts that wear out and need replacement with time and use (i.e., tires, batteries, and suspension parts) are commonly subject to betterment charges when they are replaced during the repair process. These betterment charges are determined by your insurance company and are pro-rated based on actual miles on your vehicle.
Claim numbers are issued by your insurance company at the time you report your accident. Bring this number with you, and we will do the rest.
We schedule parts to arrive on or before the day we schedule your vehicle to be dropped off for repair. If your vehicle is unsafe to drive, we will help arrange for a rental vehicle. We want to get you safely back on the road as soon as possible.
A vehicle is only declared a total loss only when the price of repairs exceeds the insurance company’s assessed value of your vehicle. In the past, the perception was that frame damage was irreparable. Nowadays, most cars are built using unibody (frame and body as one) construction. Our highly skilled technicians, with the aid of our state-of the-art computer measuring system, can return your vehicle to its original factory specifications. If it is determined that the frame section is bent beyond repair, that section can simply be replaced.
We will contact you when your vehicle is ready to be picked up. You can also track the progress through our online tracking system under the “Check Vehicle” tab. Feel free to call or email your advisor during the repair process if you have questions or concerns.